From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:29 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible iPhone/iPad apps and refunds

  Hi Bryan;

  I for one, agree with you whole-heartedly. I've actually been in touch with
Apple about this in the past, and my contacts also felt it would be a good
idea, however, as yet nothing has seemingly happened with it.

  I'd encourage you and anyone else interested to email accessibil...@apple.com
with these concerns / suggestions.

I know this sounds like a blow-off, but it really isn't! lol! I think more of
us just need to be nicely and politely making these points heard, that's all,
and that email addie is the best way I know, to do it. <smile>

  Anyway, I'd surely like this situation to improve as well. Thanks so much for
posting!!!...

SMiles,

Cara :)
---