For those who are curious and have lots of money, the above subject line says
it all. This price represents a very substantial discount off the usual price
of this device, which connects via a usb cable to a Mac or a Windows pc and
comes with software for either. The demos on the site are rather primitive. For
instance, there is no screen reder feedback in the background, so one must take
it on faith that the controls are all accessible via the keyboard in some
fashion. Of note is the fact that you can scan two pages at once of only what
they term small paperbacks, which I take to mean pocket books. there is no
support documentation on line that I could find, and thus one has no way of
getting an overview of what this will actually do, beyond the basics
demonstrated in the short demo "tutorials". If they have a decent return
policy, and you've got the money, it could be worth investigating.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com