One thing I don't get is why Apple doesn't just go ahead and support personal
computers.  I could understand if they were still using the PowerPC processors
why they wouldn't support PC's because it was a different processor.  However,
since Apple computers now use the same processor as the PC, it seems like they
would be able to support this.  Just think, Apple could probably run a
commercial that goes something like this:
Are you tired of Viruses, crashes and spywhere?  Just install this DVD.
that would probably resinate with a lot of people and Apple could give
Microsoft a run for their money.

On Dec 31, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Scott Granados wrote:

> Legal, who knows but if you buy the software and hardware who cares.:)
>

> As for does it work, yes it does.  My friend has OSX running on an EEEPC from
> Asus.:)
>
> On Dec 31, 2010, at 2:50 AM, brandt wrote:
>
>> Hi there  folks,
>>
>> I have seen several so called hackintosh machines, and was wondering, are
>> they legal for one, and if so, are they outside of this lists perview? If
>> not, can someone help me by giving instructions on how to build an hp pro
>> book 4510s hackintosh.
>>
>> If it actually work, it'll save me quite a bit of money. Apple products are
>> renound for being expensive in South Africa.
>>
>> For example, the mac mini goes for 6999 rand, about 3 times what I make as a
>> swichboard opperator for a small company.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Brandt Steenkamp
>>
>> MSN/Windows live: brandt...@live.com
>>
>> Google talk: brandt.steenk...@gmail.com