Hi Kevin!
Ok in the place for events that you can select what event does what thing!
On mine where it says speak text, it has in all events like [ online] it has
"@" before the came online!
So if in yours there is no "@" try adding it!
Or it might be you have not set them up in notifications in Skype!
All the best!
Colin
Qapla!

Chegh chew jaj Vam jaj Kak