Hi,
I have a magic trackpad and use it sometimes, however, unlike on IOs devices, i
don't trust the trackpad for some stupid, unlogical reason. It should be like
working with an IDevice, which i can do with no problems, but for some reason i
feel the track pad gestures aren't enough and i don't trust them to do what i
want them to do. As i say, there's no reason to feel like i do about this. It's
probably because i haven't got enough info about it, haven't learned it at all.
I would love to learn it and be efficient on it though. I really wish there was
a tutorial on working the various aspects of MacOS using the track pad.
/Krister