Hi Paul and others,

        I finally got around to playing with Growl.  I followed this thread and
checked out the applications table in ?Growl.  For me right now all there is in
the table is Skype and Dropbox.  I saw others mention mail and even getting
sounds for power being unplugged or for USB mounting.  Can someone give me a
tip on how to get more of these options.

Thanks,

Eric Caron