I had the same problem on my pc, even with scripts installed, so you're not the only one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melis...@fuse.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 5:30 AM
Subject: RE: Skype Accessibility

Hi! I'm probably not enough of a skype user to really chime in on this, but I just find the whole layout very confusing. For example, when I open skype now, it always goes to this html thing. It seems that it used to open on a list of my contacts, and that said list didn't have those annoying favorites checkboxes. I think the layout should be more customizeable, especially at start-up. Or maybe I'm just missing something? Also, finding missed events, especially contact requests, needs to be a bit more intuitive, but there again, it could just be my lack of experience. I never use skype at all on my PC; if I bother with it at all, it's only on the mac. I'm sorry if the things I'm requesting are already possible and I'm just too inexperienced to figure them out, but off the top of my head, those are the suggestions I have.
Missy