Please be sure everyone are running the latest public Skype version
from Skype.com, there’s a public 5.4 beta available.

I cannot ensure or guarantee that all these issues will be fixed, but
can assure that they are being reported properly, within the tracking
system, and all the managers, engineers, and testers are seeing these
issues. This is in huge contrast to how Skype Voiceover accessibility
was handled before I was added as a beta tester, where people were
talking about them, finding work-arounds, and settling for these
issues within forums, mailing list, Twitter, etc.

Kevin