Hey Kevin, at least for me the things I'd like to see for Skype on the Mac is
IM messages reading automatically. I know that there's been several on this
list who have asked that and got the answer that it doesn't at this time so
that's one of the things. Also, in earlier versions, I liked being able to view
my contacts by status. I think it is a nuisance seeing your contacts in
alphabetical order and confusing. I'd like that to be brought back. Thanks.

Shawn