Hi,
this is just an opinion / question, but my understanding has always been that text edit was not intended to be a full word processor. Instead it is the equal of edit and other things like notepad in Microsoft operating systems. My thought has been, and my question is why apple did not make i-works fully voiceover accessible? I-works was intended to be apple's version of word so to speak, making it the most logical choice for maximum voiceover functionality.
It works in outspoken, so why not keep it up?
Karen