Hi Martin
My bank is with Bank of America, and so far I have not had any problems getting
on with Mountain lion. I wonder if it would help for you to change Safari to
say that you are using windows. If you want to do that, and you don't know how,
I'll have to go look it up since I can't remember off the top of my head how to
do it.
Regards
Gigi  Just  I wonder if you might try

Sent from my iPhone