Safari preferences-advanced-developer mode checkbox check close Safari
preferences, do voiceover, Adam, right arrow to the developmental, and select
windows under the user agent submenu.

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone