Hello,

just to let Sara and the others know: The german Mac users are also absolutely
interested in an accessible MS Office for Mac. Word processing is one of the
biggest issues for blind Mac users in my country. Apples iWork could  also be
more accessible in certain functions and it's to complicated to use especially
for beginners.

All the best from Germany
Jürgen