Insofar as I am not a great fan of role models or examples, being a horrible
one myself, I would merely point out that such a service Woodset the way for
other companies to fobbed off their accessibility requirements on to such
dedicated services. It would possibly lead to a degradation in overall services
for those blind people who chose to stick with the mainstream.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markburninghawk.baxter