Check the mute switch on the left hand side above the volume
buttons have a good day

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark BurningHawk
Baxter
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:20 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Lost all iPhone sounds including voiceover locational sounds

My girlfriend, who sometimes uses voiceover, but not always, has lost all of
her sounds, including the ones that voiceover makes. She has not, however,
lost speech, And music and ring tones, etc. I will play when the buttons for
them oppressed. However, in the lock screen, or even when the window is
open, she did not get any sounds for phone calls, messages, etc. only
vibrate. v@ I can find nothing in settings which is incorrect, I have looked
in general in accessibility in voiceover itself and in sounds. I can find no
settings there that do not pretty much match mine.

What the heck is going on here? How is it possible that the iPhone will not
make any voiceover noises, nor make sounds and tone alerts one in lock
screen, or even when working, but yeah voiceover will speak and music will
play.

Sent from my iPhone

Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969

My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net