Hi, Kevin and all.

I should have mentioned that we tried a soft reset And, that did not solve the
problem either. As of now, voiceover is speaking fine, but none of the
locational sounds or system sounds are working. This includes messages sounds
and other sounds in the lock screen, even though those notifications are turned
on.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net