Hi, Mary,

This is in modern view. Classic view doesn’t have the preview text for messages.

When I was playing with classic view, VO would say “conversation collapsed” or
“expanded” but not the number of messages in the conversation. While this was
helpful, I found that I missed the text preview within a couple of minutes of
reading email this way.

teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.