When what you are used to doing doesn't work for you, it is time to move on and
try something else. Vo-j is no longer the best way to handle mail so it's time
to adapt in my opinion.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.