Hi Donna, I am trying to learn VoiceOver. Not successfully.   I still have
some vision, some days.  I now have a headache.  Thanks to Ray Foret, I can
now open a web page, I just still can't figure out how to get it to read it
without clicking where I need it to go.  I have to learn to learn this
before I am completely blind.  Or perhaps, it would be better for me to
not, and use a Braille display instead.  However, I will likely retain some
hearing at least another five to ten years.  I still don't under stand half
the words on these manuals.   It's Greek and Chinese mixed.  I'm, glad
there are people out there who have someone to show them how, and the order
to do things in.  I can't figure it out.  And with poor memory, I'll need
it written to ever duplicate it.