Hi,

Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Quim Gil wrote:
>> I'm a bit surprised about the little discussion generated by our call to
>> support cool projects.
>>
>> Was the call so casual that it ended up being unclear?
>
> Well, to me it is a bit unclear how Nokia could help to specific
> projects.

The same comment from me - I'm unsure exactly what you're expecting,
what types of projects are elligible, whether existing projects can
apply (or, on the contrary, cannot apply), etc.

It's a little unclear whether it's targeting volunteer developers
working on this in their spare time who might be interested in making a
living on it, or companies who are working on free software, or
volunteers who just want a hand, but are very happy staying volunteers.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster