Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> ext Dave Neary wrote:
>> It's a little unclear whether it's targeting volunteer developers
>> working on this in their spare time who might be interested in making a
>> living on it, or companies who are working on free software, or
>> volunteers who just want a hand, but are very happy staying volunteers.
>
> We are referring here to community projects, which imply open planning
> and development. In practice this calls primarily to volunteers and open
> source code but maybe there are exceptions worth considering - you decide.

So, as long as the project is free software, all 3? Companies looking to
have development funded, developers looking to make a living off their
project, and other volunteer developers looking simply for more help are
all in your target group? Again, the question is something like: what's
the result of being selected as a "winner"?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster