ext Andrea Grandi wrote:
Hi,

2009/9/4 Kate Alhola <kate.alh...@nokia.com>:
Current version is 4.5.2, soon 4.5.3  .  Qt is already in Fremantle
repository,
so installing Qt applications to N900 is already totally transparent to end
user
because application installer picks up needed dependencies.
And also, there are  Qt core libraries already in flash.

if I write a graphical (with UI) application in Qt, does it look much
different from another one written using Hildon? What are the biggest
differences or not yet supported UI features?
It will kook same than Hildon. We have as example Hildon style and Hildon imput method there.

Kate