On Friday 04 September 2009 13:16:32 ext-mox.so...@nokia.com wrote:
> There are extremely few QT applications to try out in Maemo 5. And so far,
> I haven't seen one that would really "feel" like true Maemo 5 application.

> As a parallel, a standard Gnome/GTK application, when directly ported
> (minimal effort) to Maemo 5, the UI of the application will feel more like
> Maemo 4 (i.e. N810 and friends).

I don't think anyone was talking about that. The question was whether it makes
any difference (UI-wise) if you use 'regular' GTK/Hildon or Qt. Maemo 4 to 5
migration is a related, but markedly different issue. The framework can
restyle some UI elements or default dialogs, but it cannot change a hardcoded
layout or general workflow (nor is it supposed to).