On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:25, Attila Csipa<ma...@csipa.in.rs> wrote:
> On Friday 04 September 2009 13:16:32 ext-mox.so...@nokia.com wrote:
>> There are extremely few QT applications to try out in Maemo 5. And so far,
>> I haven't seen one that would really "feel" like true Maemo 5 application.
>>

> I don't think anyone was talking about that. The question was whether it makes
> any difference (UI-wise) if you use 'regular' GTK/Hildon or Qt. Maemo 4 to 5
> migration is a related, but markedly different issue. The framework can
> restyle some UI elements or default dialogs, but it cannot change a hardcoded
> layout or general workflow (nor is it supposed to).

Putting aside the issue of whether stuff happens automatically or
manually; is it possible to show some screenshots of Qt apps on Maemo
5 looking like a Maemo 5 app, particularly in the areas of:

  * Dialogue boxes (at bottom, buttons at right)
  * Kinetic scrolling/panneable areas
  * Finger-friendly app menus

Thanks in advance,

Andrew