I think we'll see this soon enough...especially nice for higher-res
pdas/etc.

OQO has hdmi out...and I think they're the only ones with such a thing.

When you move your umpc/ppc into new context/environment...you will want
to replace inputs and outputs (speakers, screen, mic, keybd,
etc.)...ideally all thru bluetooth....but bt imaging is kinda weak still
I think.

Then you've truly got a modular heart/brains unit that can be used
standalone or integrated into "larger" device when in car, etc.

I consider addition of hdmi out to these class of devices a must-have
almost.

mike