According to Kemal Hadimli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 10/18/07, Steve Greenland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > debug1: confirm x11
> > X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication.
>
> Interesting, it works here with openssh, and DISPLAY is ":0.0" during
> that. My guess is dropbear does things differently.

Hmmm. Dropbear is trying to run /usr/bin/X11/xauth, which doesn't exist.
Maybe openssh has the required functionality built in?

> Pygame needs to read the screen depth (we're saving cache image
> according to the screen format, otherwise Kagu startup gets slower) so
> it won't work. I tried, though.

Ah. Well, I'm probably the only one trying to do this. And it looks like
it's more of a problem with dropbear/xauth anyway.

Hmm, that might be a problem, though -- pygame is going to pick up the
screen depth of my desktop, not the N800.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Greenland