Le Mon, May 06, 2002 at 09:09:12PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw a écrit:
> If this message goes through, it's a good sign the upgrade went
> well. :)  If so, I'll post instructions momentarily.

It went.

Just a small remark, I noticed the Sender field has changed, it
was Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and is now
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

which means that everybody filtering on Sender will have to
change their filters. Would it be possible either to stand on the
past field, or to fix the field once for all ?

Thanks,
        Arnaud (and sorry if this has been discussed previously,
I've not enough time to read everything I'd like).