On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 01:41:17AM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> I ask because, although I don't do procmail, I still filter stuff in
> my MUA, but I do it on either a `recip' filter (which matches To: and
> Cc:) or the Subject: header, which matches the prefix.

I suspect it's just an old habit of mine - before I got to use mailman
lists, I was subscribed on lists didn't prefix their subjects. I carried over my
filters from those lists, which is why I was filtering on ^From.

It might be smart to document the different From line though.

--Stijn

--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."