Le 2026-08-03 11:19, Stephen J. Turnbull a écrit :

Do you want users who are receiving regular delivery to be changed to
plain text digest as well as those who are getting MIME digests?

I want to change the Delivery Mode (to Plain text digests) only for the users who are currently getting MIME digests. The users with "Regular delivery" stay that way.

=================

Run mailman shell with the "-l $LIST" argument ($LIST can be the
posting address or the list ID), and then type the following (I'm
omitting the shell prompt):

mailman.interfaces.member import DeliveryMode
for member in m.subscribers:
    # If you want regular members switched to digest too,
    # OMIT the following line
    if member.delivery_mode != DeliveryMode.regular:
        member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests


What am I missing here ? I'm getting this syntax error message (with the carats underneath "import") ...

(venv) ... $ mailman shell -l [email protected]
Welcome to the GNU Mailman shell
Use commit() to commit changes.
Use abort() to discard changes since the last commit.
Exit with ctrl+D does an implicit commit() but exit() does not.
The variable 'm' is the [email protected] mailing list
mailman.interfaces.member import DeliveryMode for member in m.subscribers:
  File "<console>", line 1
mailman.interfaces.member import DeliveryMode for member in m.subscribers:
                                            ^^^^^^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax



_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/K3YUZT4BRYN7GD2SRAAOOTTBCYP4QBIM/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to