Le 2026-08-05 04:02, Mark Sapiro a écrit :

In Python, block structure is defined by indentation which is
critical. In interactive mode, a `>>> ` prompt indicates you are at
the outer level and a `... ` prompt indicates you are in a block.



The complete interaction should look like
```
for member in m.members.members:
...     if member.delivery_mode != DeliveryMode.regular:        ...
     member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests
...
commit()
```


I got to the last line ( member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests ) and entered it to then get the ellipsis (as you've shown).

What happens after that so I can get back to the outer level (>>>>) and commit ?

 If I hit Enter, I get this error

...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 3, in <module>
AttributeError: property 'delivery_mode' of 'Member' object has no setter


And on repeating the procedure (and arriving at the final ellipse) if I enter CTL+D, it just jumps out of the shell (with no changes to the delivery modes).


_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/METPRP2WV446YLU4HLOZZ4BO47V2BLM3/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to