Le 2026-08-04 03:14, Stephen J. Turnbull a écrit :

> > It looks like your line breaks are not correct.

> > It appears the 'from' is missing

Hi,

I'm not understanding this. After trying different ways (all reporting
different "IndentationError") I got this far:

(venv) mailman@lon:/home/sysmin$ mailman shell -l [email protected]
Welcome to the GNU Mailman shell
Use commit() to commit changes.
Use abort() to discard changes since the last commit.
Exit with ctrl+D does an implicit commit() but exit() does not.
The variable 'm' is the [email protected] mailing list
>>> from mailman.interfaces.member import DeliveryMode
>>> for member in m.subscribers:
... member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests
... 

After the first ellipsis I entered a tab, then "member.delivery_mode =
DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests"

Without the tab, I get the "IndentationError". With the tab, the line
moves on to the next ellipsis.

What does the ellipsis signify ?
 
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/43KTLFMN4NLAFUDWPPQXSI5GX2ILHRST/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to