This is, sadly, correct.  I miss the open web, but the finance-bros ruined it 
for everyone.

If you want, you can configure it so only the account creation page is 
protected by Anubis.  This might be a happy medium... JavaScript is only 
required for the vulnerable step (which would also be the case with most 
captchas today).

--Jered

----- On Aug 5, 2026, at 12:52 AM, Mark Sapiro [email protected] wrote:

> On 8/4/26 9:34 PM, iMark wrote:
>> 
>> Le 2026-08-05 04:02, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
>> 
>>> In Python, block structure is defined by indentation which is
>>> critical. In interactive mode, a `>>> ` prompt indicates you are at
>>> the outer level and a `... ` prompt indicates you are in a block.
>>>
>> 
>> 
>>> The complete interaction should look like
>>> ```
>>>>>> for member in m.members.members:
>>> ...     if member.delivery_mode != DeliveryMode.regular:        ...
>>>      member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests
>>> ...
>>>>>> commit()
>>> ```
> 
> 
> Note the above has a formatting error. See my followup post correcting that.
> 
> 
>> I got to the last line ( member.delivery_mode =
>> DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests ) and entered it to then get the ellipsis
>> (as you've shown).
>> 
>> What happens after that so I can get back to the outer level (>>>>) and
>> commit ?
>> 
>>   If I hit Enter, I get this error
> 
> Enter is the appropriate thing. It then runs the block.
> 
>> ...
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "<console>", line 3, in <module>
>> AttributeError: property 'delivery_mode' of 'Member' object has no setter
> And upon running the block it encounters the above error. Unfortunately
> when I tested this, I tested on a list with only regular members and
> didn't encounter the error.
> 
> The last line
> ```
>         member.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests
> ```
> needs to be
> ```
>         member.preferences.delivery_mode = DeliveryMode.plaintext_digests
> ```
> 
> --
> Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
> San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan
> _______________________________________________
> Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
> Archived at:
> https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/GIITQGNSAGQGKTCUSUVVL5XWMUNABINR/
> 
> This message sent to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/I3D6RVBEEQYCKBQXD6X6OJQ3JYD6PO7R/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to