Hello

I found this E-Mail address on the MailMan homepage and decided to contact you as I don't seem to be able to locate the information I need elsewhere.

To explain my circumstance. I am a visually impaired person, trying to get to grips with administrating a mail server under Apple Mac OS X 10.5.7 (Leopard) server.

I need to host mailing lists under virtual domains hosted on our server but can't see quite how this is accomplished.

Is there anywhere I can obtain this information as Apple's documentation on this subject seems poor from what I've seen.

I really do apologise for any inconvenience I may cause you by contacting you - but if you could point me to the relevant information pages as to how to accomplish virtual domain list configuration under Apple's server platform I'd be very grateful.

As a blind person this information is not always easy for me to locate. Thank you in advance for any help.

Gordon