On 26 Apr 2013, at 21:53, Michal Hruska wrote:
1) I use widescreen layout with hidden toolbar. If I also hide
mailboxes (View - Layout - Hide mailboxes) and quit the program, when
I start it again the list of mailboxes takes the whole program window,
there is neither list of messages nor message preview. Is it a bug or
am I missing something?
It's a bug which I haven't fixed yet. Sorry about the inconvenience.
2) Is it possible to define keyboard shortcut (via key bindings) that
will send composed message but don't save it to "sent items" folder?
(I mean
don't save it at all)
No, I don't think that is possible. The best I can think of is to
automatically move the message to “Deleted Messages”:
Create a shortcut like this:
"@X" = ( "setTag:", "AutoDelete", "send:" );
And then (experimental low level feature) create a script in this
location:
~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Scripts/AutoDelete.mmCommand
With this content:
{
name = 'Auto Delete';
events = ( 'selection.added' );
select = "$Sent.filter(#flags.flag = 'AutoDelete')";
actions = ( { type = moveMessage; mailbox = trash; } );
}
If I added some kind of `expungeMessage` action then it might not be
good enough for you if security is the issue. The textual content of the
sent message could live in database index (cache) files for a while.
--
Benny
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate