On 27 Apr 2013, at 9:56, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 26 Apr 2013, at 21:53, Michal Hruska wrote:

1) I use widescreen layout with hidden toolbar. If I also hide mailboxes (View - Layout - Hide mailboxes) and quit the program, when I start it again the list of mailboxes takes the whole program window, there is neither list of messages nor message preview. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

It's a bug which I haven't fixed yet. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I've tried to fix this in the latest test version of MailMate (r3361). It should also work when switching between layouts. Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to fetch it.

Off topic: The test version also includes support for a live preview in the composer which could be useful for Markdown users. The preview can be enabled/disabled in the “View ▸ Layout” menu as well.

--
Benny
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to