Hi, Benny —

Only yesterday, Michal Hruska wrote:

1) I use widescreen layout with hidden toolbar. If I also hide mailboxes (View - Layout - Hide mailboxes) and quit the program, when I start it again the list of mailboxes takes the whole program window, there is neither list of messages nor message preview. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

To which you responded this morning:

I've tried to fix this in the latest test version of MailMate (r3361). It should also work when switching between layouts. Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to fetch it.

This is a dramatic improvement here, in that the (unwanted) mailbox listing no longer occupies the entire window when MailMate is relaunched; however, the browser still does not honor the “Hide Mailboxes” state upon relaunch: if the mailbox list was hidden, it becomes visible upon relaunch (albeit with a much more appropriate amount of real estate!).

Off topic: The test version also includes support for a live preview in the composer which could be useful for Markdown users. The preview can be
enabled/disabled in the “View ▸ Layout” menu as well.

I’m using this now.  Very, very nice!  :-)

Thanks,

— Erik
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to