Hi,

That was quick :-)

My morning meeting was cancelled, I felt like taking a chance. It's been .. awkward.

I'll contact you off list for some details to see if it's an easy fix. Otherwise it'll have to wait until I get around to installing Yosemite myself.

Great, got your note, will give it a shot tomorrow morning - not quite brave enough to upgrade this system at home as well.

I should also point out:

1) The wrapping issue only impacts the message viewer. If I reply to a message, wrapping looks normal again in the compose window.
2)  It only impacts non-HTML messages
3) Other UI changes actually look pretty nice inside of MailMate. I liked the look!

Scott