On 3 Jun 2014, at 9:55, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

[display problems and more with Yosemite]

With respect to the main problem, I can confirm that the problem is ruby. This also means that many bundles won't work. I'll look into it.

There is a test version available now (hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane). The technical stuff: I've changed the scripts to use the default `ruby` install on the OS (`/usr/bin/ruby`). The scripts appear to work fine with `ruby 2.0` on OS X 10.9-10.10. The main problem is if new scripts or changes to existing scripts do not work with `ruby 1.8`.

This should make the, currently, 4 Yosemite users happy ;-) I can, by the way, tell that ~91% of the users are on Mavericks and ~5% are on Mountain Lion.