On 23 Feb 2022, at 3:20, Henry Seiden wrote:

I found these keystroke combos that seem to work on my machine without any alteration in MM. Maybe we should start a list of them to see if they are “universal” for all or use the list to build up something for Benny to put in his help docs?

MailMate supports the MacOS standard keybindings and, as such, shouldn't really document them. However, many of them are not known – I know lots of people who **never** use keyboard shortcuts – so a link to a site with them would be useful.

Then, there are the keyboard shortcuts which won't work with certain keymappings: on a German keyboard, I can't switch between message parts because [ and ] have to be composed…

I assume that someone, somewhere has documented workarounds for this but I haven't found any. :-(

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34