On 2017-11-01 08:28:39 (-0500), Alexander Burch wrote:
What is the general opinion of the Certified Senders Alliance?

I receive quite a lot of spam with an `X-CSA-Complaints` header pointing
at <whitelistcomplai...@eco.de>...

Does anyone find it impactful for delivery? They offered to let us join without any vetting, just sent us a bill for $___ without any questions. If there is no vetting process I have a hard time seeing how it would validate any sender as trustworthy.

I consider the presence of `X-CSA-Complaints` header to be a weak indicator of spam.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer