I recall at a M3AAWG meeting about a year ago this idea did not have much
enthusiasm.

One big issue will be dynamic values. For example, one IP might be allowed
more connections than another based on other historical data (aka
reputation). We also know that the published info on some of the postmaster
pages is out of date, because nobody has a great benefit for updating that
information.