On 04/10/2019 12:34, Sebastian Kluth wrote:
Hi Neil, hi all,

„Eventually I was asked for permission to pass the email to the ESP as part of
the investigation. Although I wasn't confident that any positive action would
be taken, I expected that the emails would finally stop and that I would get
some response from CSA. It is now October. The emails are still coming and
there has been no further communication from CSA.“
We can absolutely not confirm that there was no response from the CSA. As you
know there has been communication between us during March and April. Of course
there has been action taken as we always take action in such cases: According
to our
https://certified-senders.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/CSA_Rules_of_Procedure.pdf
As you did not submit another complaint we simply didn´t know the emails are
still coming. Please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future so that
we´re aware and can take measures.

To be fair, there was an email in April telling me how they had acquired my address and asking if I was still receiving these emails. I replied restating the history and advising that I was still receiving emails. My summary seems to have been wrong in stating that you hadn't responded after getting permission to pass the data on, but I did not regard that as a substantive response. It just told me what I already knew and asked if I still had an issue.

As far as I was concerned the issue was not resolved at that point, but you seem to be implying that it was seen as resolved and I should have submitted a new complaint?

In this particular case now we will get in touch with you in a separate email
in order to help here and stop the emails.

Thank you

Neil Youngman

Neil Youngman Developer
Wirefast Limited

Wirefast provides secure corporate messaging services.
See our messaging solutions at http://www.wirefast.com/ Please consider the environment.
Does this email or attachment need to be printed?
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Wirefast Limited

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
Wirefast Limited is registered in England & Wales
Company number: 03865860
Registered Office: 7/10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London, W1G 9DQ

Wirefast definitions of classification can be found here:
www.wirefast.com/classifications