On Mon, Oct 14, 2019, at 11:33, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
> It is an absurd assumption that I should be punished for misbehaviour of my
> neighbours. I'm sure you wouldn't accept such rule in any other area of the
> life; why would you accept it when it comes to e-mail?

Objection your honour, assumes facts not in evidence.

Is it fair? Of course not. Prejudice is inherently unfair. It's also necessary
to apply heuristics or you'd never get anywhere in the world.

If you live in Broadmeadows, for sure I judge you (substitute suburb with high
crime rate and reputation for antisocial behaviour in your own part of the
world). When you're doing the internet equivalent of showing up in a singlet
with a pack of cigarettes tucked into your shoulder and a couple of gang
tattoos, you may get pre-judged.

Bron.

--
 Bron Gondwana