Dnia  8.10.2019 o godz. 13:42:32 Matt Palmer via mailop pisze:

> The other commonality is that AWS EC2 is at least as much of a pit of spam
> and abuse as OVH is, and I'm not surprised that you don't get treated better
> by GMail when you start sending them mail from a rando EC2 address.

As I recall and reconsider some facts, I start to be more and more
convinced that in my case it's an issue of a domain reputation, not IP
reputation.

First: some time ago I had an issue with comments on various websites
protected by Akismet. My comments just didn't get through, no matter what I
wrote. Looks like it was enough to have my e-mail address in the "author"
field for the comment to be filtered. It had nothing to do with my server IP
as I was submitting the comments from either my home PC or work PC, sometimes
from a laptop on a mobile connection - all these are completely different IP
ranges and have nothing to do with OVH.
I tried to complain to website owners, with little effect, so I contacted
Akismet support directly. They sent me a link to a test comment form on
their website, which I had to fill. After this, they told me that there was
indeed a configuration error on their side, they fixed it and I should no
more have problems with my comments. In fact, it worked and I don't have
such issues anymore.

Second: earlier this year, web filters at the company where I work started
blocking HTTP access to my domain - not the IP address, but particularly the
domain. I was able to connect just fine when I typed the IP address into the
web browser, but if only "rafa.eu.org" appeared in the URL, the access was
instantly blocked. Other domains that are hosted on my server, under the same
IP address (there are two of them) were working fine.
I asked the admins at my company to fix it, it took some time (such things
are very slow in big corporations), but they finally did.

Third: yesterday, as I was checking my domain with Talos Intelligence
website, I noticed that it is categorized as "Parked Domain". That could
explain a lot of things - treating e-mail coming from an apparently parked
domain as suspicious is quite understandable. I absolutely don't know where
did that incorrect classification come from - my website was at this address
since I registered the domain, it was never "parked". I submitted a ticket
on their website to fix that classification.

That's why I suppose that it's just the presence of "rafa.eu.org" anywhere
in the e-mail headers that triggers Google's spam filter - @Brandon, could
you please look into it? I will send you the sample messages soon.

Looks like there is some incorrect information about my domain circulating
on the Internet and hitting various services and providers at various times.
I would be very happy to trace the origin of that information and have it
fixed at the source, but I don't know how to do this... :(
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa