Well, not just that.

For some reason, except the valid email addresses with
%firstname%.%lastna...@domain.tld,
I am seeing a lot of %na...@domain.tld emails coming from Facebook, which does
not exist and you can't just follow unsubscribe links to these. Same happens
with Twitter too.

They don't even check if these emails belong to valid users, they happily
accept these. And in my case, maybe these were before validation code checks.

Now, maybe using a validation service CAN be acceptable to reduce these for
them. But still doesn't solve the opt-in problem where a validated user keeps
getting spam that they do not want. So my take on validation services would
only be they promote spam in a way, whether it's black or gray...

M. Omer GOLGELI
---
AS202365

      https://as202365.peeringdb.com