Dnia 21.01.2021 o godz. 11:44:30 Jim Popovitch via mailop pisze:

> Yes, I can think of 4 right now, and I'm sure there are many more.  One
> of those 4 is in your short list above.  The a few things that make
> those 4 providers good are 1) They act on abuse reports, 2) they block
> outbound port 25 by default, and 3) they require real ID.

As for real ID, is there any hosting provider that doesn't require that?
When I was buying my server at OVH, I needed to present them a photo or scan
of my ID, so they know who I am.
When you buy a hosting service, you are entering into a legal contract. Both
parties of the contract must know who the other party is.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa