Are you sure that it was Sendgrid that blocked the message ?
Looks to me as if ab...@sendgrid.com is hosted at gmail and
it was *gmail* that objected to the content ...

Or am I misunderstanding something ?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021, Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop wrote:

Well I'm not complaining about the spam from them - it's a steady flow, nothing
new.

But it looks like they have filters on their abuse box now to reduce the amount
of abuse reports:

The original message was received at Fri, 22 Jan 2021 05:45:50 -0800
from m0099904.ppops.net [127.0.0.1]

<ab...@sendgrid.com>
   (reason: 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a
potential)

... while talking to aspmx.l.google.com.:
DATA
<<< 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
<<< 552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
<<< 552-5.7.0  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our
<<< 552 5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines.
s129si9974341ybc.279 - gsmtp
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Well of course the the contents presented a potential security issue, that's
why I reported it! It was an Amazon account
phishing attempt, the kind that sendgrid is spewing all the time.

They could have implemented some simple filter on "Amazon" in the From: headers
of mails that they send on behalf of
non-Amazon customers and catch that crap before it lands in recipient's
mailboxes, but apparently that's above their
technology competence level.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk