Hi,

Dňa Mon, 22 Nov 2021 22:43:49 +0100 Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> In some countries (for example in my country) ISPs are legally
> required to block domains that are on government's "block list" in
> their resolvers. These domains are resolved to an IP address of a
> website with generic "this domain has been blocked" message. In my
> country this governmental block list contains domains of
> gambling-related services that don't have local license to operate in
> Poland

Some question comes in my minds:

a) is your MTA gambler? (or how it is related to mailop?)
b) are not these open resolvers contributing to illegal activities?
c) are you promoting illegal activities?

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk