Hello Atro,

> Having said all of the above, I truly welcome the fact that you have shown
> up here to own up and explain what it is that you are doing and where you
> are coming from with this. It may not make matters any better from the
> perspective of whether anybody's inclined to accept email verification
> attempts, but from my perspective, somebody who shows up in a potentially
> hostile environment such as this deserves some kudos just for doing it.
> We've discussed this offline before and I wanted to say this in public
> too.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I really believe that with transparency and vulnerability, we can be genuinely
in the dialog…

And as always, I really appreciate and respect your perspective and
constructive exchange of thoughts.
This conversation has stimulated me to reflect on our current and potentially
future business model.

Kind Regards

Radek

*Radoslaw Kaczynski*