On 2022-10-24 at 09:30:29 UTC-0400 (Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:30:29 -0400)
Tara Natanson via mailop <tara+mai...@natanson.net>
is rumored to have said:

> Yes I know the address  @gmail the messages are being sent to.  I do not
> control that gmail inbox though.

Well, you surely understand that to be a (correct ethical) choice, right? You
do control an inbox which GMail believes is confirmed as that GMail user, yes?
<evil grin>

But seriously, just give it a '550 5.7.1' reply at RCPT if possible, or '554
5.7.1' after DATA. Make Google figure it out.

> Tara
>
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 9:23 AM Sebastian Nielsen via mailop <
> mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
>> Does the MAIL FROM (Sender header) contain the gmail address?
>>
>> Does the MIME From contain the gmail address?
>>

>> Check the headers if the gmail address is SOMEWHERE there.
>>
>> Then you could put a rule to block such mails.

Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire